The price of soda ash will fluctuate slightly. So what are the factors that affect the price of soda ash? Let’re introduce the factors that affect the price of soda ash.
1. Market supply and demand: in the short term, market supply and demand are the direct factors that determine the market price, which makes the price fluctuate around the market value or production price. Generally speaking, when the demand of the soda ash market exceeds the demand, the price falls and vice versa rises.
2. Raw material prices: most of the increase in raw material costs will push up the price of products.
3. National macro policy: the continuous adjustment of national policies will cause changes in the main downstream industries of soda ash such as glass, printing and dyeing, especially in the real estate industry. As one of the main pillar industries driving the economy, changes in the trend of the industry will inevitably cause fluctuations in the price of soda ash.
4. Reasons for the soda industry itself: if repeated construction continues to intensify, new production capacity increases and impacts the market, it is the main reason that causes the price of soda to fall sharply in the short term.
5. Other influencing factors: such as transportation problems and natural disasters.
The above are the five major factors that affect the price of soda ash. I hope they can be helpful to everyone.